background

background

About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in San Diego, Ca. I now live in Las Vegas, Nevada. I'm married with 4 children ages 7,8,10 and 12 all boys. I'm a preschool teacher at a private NAEYC accredited Jewish School. We are currently learning about Reggio inspired environments and working on QRIS using Enviroment Rating Scale (ECERS).I currently work with a very creative teacher, who inspires me Mr. West. I have been teaching preschool for 15 years. I love children and marvel at a child's curiosity.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Reggio inspired classroom enviroments (Our class)

Reading corner

Home living





Art center

3D art

Birthday Cubes

Block Center

Corn syrup paintings

Manipulatives


Music center

Writing Center

Sorting rocks

Science Center




Sensory Table

Computer Center

Loft


Bathroom


Quiet Place


Office



3 comments:

  1. Where is this? It's beautiful! What state do you teach in? Is this a private school? Your room must be huge! No?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry toke so long to respond. I was teaching in Las Vegas. Yes the class is a good size. It is a private Jewish preschool.I now live in Colorado and no longer work there. I hope to add pictures to my bolg. However time is something I don't have enough of LOL. Thank you for leaving a comment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have an amazing 3D venn diagram! Where could I get one of those??

    ReplyDelete